A classic Ceylon tea, light liquoring with hints of delicate floral notes.
The Ceylon region in Sri Lanka has some of the world's best tea. The benefit of Ceylon tea is that it's loaded with antioxidants. This tea is loaded with polyphenols, which helps revive the decaying skin cells, causing them to multiply and renew to healthy skin cells. This tea is also known to kick start your metabolism causing you to lose body fat. Not only is this tea good for your body, but it also tastes even better!
Luxury Ingredients: *Organic Black Tea (*Certified Organic by Pro-Cert Organic Systems Ltd. (Equivalency agreements NOP, COR, EU, JAS))
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: High
Origin: Sri Lanka/India
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 175* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-4 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add milk, sugar, lemon, or mint if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times