Clear slightly pale cup with a fresh aroma and a smooth velvety flavor. Delicate jammy notes reminiscent of Keemun or a mild Bordeaux.
Our blend is full and ranges in color from pale green to silvery with lots of nice tips. The contrast between the leaves gives the tea a very natural look, in turn, gives way to a very pure, natural cup. Rounder and more full-bodied than Silver Tip grade. Pai Mu Tan produces a cup that dazzles with subtle layers of peach and floral notes.
Luxury Ingredients: *Organic White Tea (*Certified Organic by Pro-Cert Organic Systems Ltd. (Equivalency agreements NOP, COR, EU))
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Low
Antioxidant Level: Very High
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 175* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 2-3 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Milk and sugar are not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times