An enchanting herbal tea that's good for you! Fruity ripe berry notes balanced with mild lavender.
Rooibos is an herb that contains no caffeine and those that consume Rooibos have claimed that it has a soothing effect on headaches, disturbed sleeping patterns, and digestive problems. Cut Rooibos is bound and milled to a uniform length then bruised between rollers to trigger the fermentation process, which results in the characteristic flavor and sweet aroma.
Luxury Ingredients: *Organic Roiboos, *Organic Elderberry & *Organic Rosehip & *Organic Blueberry pieces, *Organic Rose & *Organic Lavender petals, and Natural Flavors (*Certified Organic by Pro-Cert Organic Systems Ltd. (Equivalency agreements NOP, COR, EU))
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: None- Caffeine Free Herb
Antioxidant Level: Medium
Origin: South Africa
HOW TO STEEP:
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 2-7 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add milk and sugar, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times