Light vegatative, floral astringency.
One of Kenyan's most popular teas! This black tea was produced in the combination of South Africa's weather, altitude, and ancient soils, resulting in a purple tea leaf. The antioxidants in the tea help fight against free radicals in the body, which contribute to certain cancers. A stunning cup that captures the unique spirit of the diverse country in which it was produced.
SURPRISE! Add a squeeze of lemon and this tea turns pink!!!
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Content: High
Antioxidant Level: Medium
Luxury Ingredients: Black tea
HOW TO STEEP
- Place 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose leaf tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212*F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over sachet in cup
- Steep 5-6 mins according to taste (the longer the steeping time the stronger the brew)
- Add sugar to taste, if desired
- Re-steep 2-3 times